Our Fall/Winter 2024 Show is January 19-21, 2024.
Show hours are
January 19th 2:00pm – 7:00pm
January 20th 8:00am – 7:00pm
January 21st 8:00am – 4:00pm
The Midwest Buy Mart is a working tradeshow that is not open to the general public. Here, owners/buyers come to view and book merchandise with manufacturer’s sales reps. These manufacturers’ agents represent lines for men’s, women’s, and children’s fashions, as well as footwear and accessory suppliers.
Our Buy Marts present the latest fashions in dress clothing, jeanswear, sportswear, footwear, workwear, western wear, and accessory lines. Our objective is to achieve a Buy Mart where business is conducted in a comfortable and relaxed atmosphere.
If you are a Retail Store and would like more information about the Midwest Buy Mart please visit the Retail Buyers page of this website.
If you are a commissioned wholesale Sales Agency or a Manufacturer’s Representative and are interested in participating in the Midwest Buy Mart, please visit the Members/Sales Reps application page of this web site.
If there are still unanswered questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us via one of the ways detailed on our Contact Us page of this website.
Thank you for your interest in the Midwest Buy Mart.
The objectives Midwest Buy Mart is to promote the interests of the apparel and footwear industries in Saskatchewan in the following ways:
1. To organize persons engaged as agents or representatives in the apparel and footwear industries into a recognized and accepted group.
2. To promote or assist in the improvement of the business ethics of persons engaged in the apparel and footwear industries in the province of Saskatchewan.
3. To make representations to government, manufacturers, importers, wholesalers, and retailers to protect the welfare and interests of its members.
4. To conduct or assist with buyers’ markets of apparel and footwear at various times each year for the purpose of members exhibiting and selling their products to retailers and wholesalers.
5. To carry on advertising and the publication of materials of all kinds for the benefit of the members.
6. To conduct special events for members and retailers to foster the spirit of goodwill and fellowship.
7. To raise or secure monies for the purposes of the corporation.
8. To do all such things which shall be necessary and desirable to carry out the purposes and objectives set forth above.
The Midwest Buy Mart is sponsored by the Saskatchewan Men’s Apparel Club. Incorporated and registered as a Non-profit Corporation in the province of Saskatchewan, Canada, since 1981.